Saturday, January 14, 2023

Samsung Galaxy M13 5G (Aqua Green, 6GB, 128GB Storage) | 5000mAh Battery | Upto 12GB RAM with RAM Plus

 Samsung Galaxy M13 5G (Aqua Green, 6GB, 128GB Storage) | 5000mAh Battery | Upto 12GB RAM with RAM Plus

Samsung Galaxy M13 5G (Aqua Green, 6GB, 128GB Storage) | 5000mAh Battery | Upto 12GB RAM with RAM Plus

About this item

  • Upto 12GB RAM with RAM Plus | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB|
  • Superfast 5G with 11 5G Bands, Powerful MTK D700 Octa Core 2.2GH with Android 12,One UI Core 4
  • 50MP+2MP Dual camera setup- True 50MP (F1.8) main camera + 2MP (F2.4) | 5MP (F2.0) front came
  • 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) LCD, HD+ resolution with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 269 PPI with 16M color
  • 5000mAH lithium-ion battery, 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
I am not big on camera usage, personally. I was even mentally prepared for a bad camera, based on some reviews here. But I was pleasantly surprised that camera clicks good photos. They are not awesome, but they are decent photos that can even be shared.
Now coming to my biggest grouse; heating issue. The phone started heating up while charging, but it was just a little and so I could have ignored it. But then it started heating up more and got me very concerned. I even ordered a replacement thinking I got a defective piece. But then, after further tests, I found that it is heating more when I download huge amounts of data, for example, when I restore data of my old phone, from back up. This is ok with me as, I don't perform huge data loads regularly, definitely not on phone. Then I tested by running tasks I usually perform such as checking office mails, attending office meeting on phone, watching a video from Amazon Prime, and so on. The phone did not heat up even a little. Personally, this is good for me.
At this price range, this is a good phone. But if you are camera heavy user and expect to perform heavy downloads frequently, this phone may not for you. I am personally satisfied with this phone as it works for my type of usage. I will not go into plus points of this phone as they are covered by other reviews already. I am only attempting to clarify about how this phone can suit you (or not) in terms of camera and heating. I had many questions about these aspects before buying. Perhaps this review will help you make an informed decision to buy (or avoid). Cheer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fortune Sunlite Refined Sunflower Oil

Fortune Sunlite Refined Sunflower Oil 1 l (Pack of 1) Brand FORTUNE Diet Type Vegetarian Flavour Sunflower Net Content Volume 1 Litres, 1000...